From the Founders:
- Connecting, Communicating, and Collaborating for Excellence and Innovation in Education.
Taisir Subhi Yamin; Ken W. McCluskey 7
From the Editor’s Desk:
- Encouraging the Artistry of Teaching and Learning: Working toward Social Justice
and Creativity for All.
Karen Magro 9
- Dabrowski on Intelligence: Dethroning a Venerable Construct.
Sal Mendaglio 15
- Gifted Education in Transition: From Elitist Enclave to Promising Opportunities
for Empowerment and Inclusion.
Dona Matthews 23
- Re-discovering Creativity: Why Theory-Practice Consistency Matters.
Lee Martin; Nick Wilson 31
- Predicting Career Interests from Problem-Solving Style with High School Students.
Allison Johnson; Margo A. Jackson; Edwin C. Selby; John C. Houtz 43
- Gendered Word (or World): Sexism in Philippine Preschool English Language Textbooks.
Veronico Nogales Tarrayo 57
- Reclaiming Youth and a Possible Paradigm Shift.
Donna L. Johnson 65
- Gifted and LGBTIQ1: A Comprehensive Research Review.
Rachel Wexelbaum; John Hoover 73
- Examining Risk and Resilience through Multiple Lenses: An Integrated Approach.
Eleoussa Polyzoi; Laura Atkinson; Jessica Dupasquier 87
- How an Enrichment Summer Program is Meeting the Expectations of Gifted
Science Students: A Case Study from Finland.
Sakari Tolppanen; Kirsi Tirri 103
- Problem Solving Style and Creative Productivity.
Frederick H. McCoy; Edwin C. Selby; John C. Houtz 117
- The Factor Structure of the Scales for Rating the Behavioural Characteristics
of Superior Students (SRBCSS): Results on an Omani Sample.
Ali Mahdi Kazem; Abdulqawi S. Alzubaidi; Ahmed Hassan Hemdan; Joseph Renzulli 127
Profiles of Excellence: Exemplary Educational Programs
- Transformative Learning through International Service Work.
Nicole Desjardins; Meghan Elliott; Stephanie Sokal; Sara Christle; Aaron Kornelsen;
Kathryn Nikkel; Kelly Lone; Laura Sokal 137
Standing on the Shoulders of Giants:
- Michael Pyryt: Easy to Praise; Hard to Replace.
Sal Mendaglio 151
- Searching for Meaning: Idealism, Bright Minds, Disillusionment, and Hope.
Sandra K. Linke 153